Hello, I’m Olivia! 🙂
- I’m 17 years old.
- I live in the mid-western United States.
- I identify as a demiromantic asexual lesbian.
- My pronouns are she/her.
- I’m in high school.
- Pottermore tells me I’m a Hufflepuff, but three different quizzes randomly told me Ravenclaw. #Ravenpuff
- Books/series: His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers, Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Unicorn Tracks by Julia Ember, The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, Queens of Geek and The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde, The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand et al, Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst, Invictus by Ryan Graudin, The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell, Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes, Timekeeper by Tara Sim, and Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann, among others
- Music: Taylor Swift, Bea Miller, Ariana Grande, P!nk, Halsey, and the soundtracks to Hairspray (2007), Lemonade Mouth, Mamma Mia!, and various Disney movies
- TV show: Shadowhunters (I’m very, very bitter it’s not getting a fourth season.)
- Movies: Hairspray (2007); Lemonade Mouth; Beauty and the Beast (both); Moana; Frozen; Aladdin; Tangled; Finding Dory; The Little Mermaid; Mulan; The Fault in Our Stars; Inside Out; The Nightmare Before Christmas; My Neighbor Totoro; Coco; Love, Simon; Mamma Mia!; and To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (Are you sensing a theme here??)
- I’m shy until you get to know me; then I don’t stop talking.
- I’m small but sassy.
- I’m 100% an introvert.
- I love unicorns, mermaids, narwhals, and other mythical creatures/beings.
- I use emojis a lot.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- I love baking.
- I’m learning French and am fluent in sarcasm.
- I have a dog named Tucker and two cats, Ember and Ziggy.
- Glitter makes everything better, in my opinion.
- 3 things that describe me are books, bad puns, and brightly colored hair.
- I’m a cohost for Prideathon, a monthly book club and biannual readathon focusing on LGBTQIAPD+ YA books. You can follow on Instagram and Twitter @prideathon. We also have a mostly inactive Goodreads page … somewhere. (#professional)
- I’m the creator of Spice Up the Shelf, a monthly book club with a twist. You can follow on Twitter @spiceuptheshelf and join the Goodreads group.
About my blog:
- I started it on September 13, 2015.
- The name came from my love of glitter and Heir of Fire, the third book in my then-favorite series, Throne of Glass.
- It’s a combination of books and baking, two of my favorite pastimes. There might also be the occasional lifestyle post.
- You can use any of my social media pages, or, for inquiries, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org