Hello, I’m Olivia! 🙂
- I’m 18 years old.
- I live in the mid-western United States.
- I identify as a demiromantic asexual lesbian.
- My pronouns are she/her.
- I’m a high school graduate.
- Books/series: His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers, Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Unicorn Tracks by Julia Ember, Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde, The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell, Timekeeper by Tara Sim, Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody, The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi, An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan, The Love & Lies of Rukhsana Ali by Sabina Khan, We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia, I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver, The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman, and Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston. (Those are just the ones that immediately come to mind.)
- Music: Taylor Swift, Bea Miller, Ariana Grande, Halsey, and the soundtracks to Aladdin (2019), Lemonade Mouth, Hairspray (2007), Mamma Mia!, and various Disney movies.
- TV show: Shadowhunters, A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Queer Eye. (I’m very, very bitter that Shadowhunters got canceled.)
- Movies: Aladdin (2019), Hairspray (2007); Lemonade Mouth; Beauty and the Beast (both); Moana; Frozen; Tangled; Finding Dory; The Little Mermaid; Mulan; Inside Out; The Nightmare Before Christmas; My Neighbor Totoro; Coco; Love, Simon; Mamma Mia!; and To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.
- I’m shy until you get to know me; then I don’t stop talking.
- I’m small but sassy.
- I’m 100% an introvert.
- I love unicorns, mermaids, narwhals, and other mythical creatures/beings.
- I use emojis a lot.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- I love baking.
- I can speak decent French and a bit of Spanish, and am fluent in sarcasm.
- I have a dog named Tucker and two cats, Ember and Ziggy.
- Glitter makes everything better, in my opinion.
- Three things that describe me are books, bad puns, and brightly-colored hair.
About my blog:
- I started it on September 13, 2015.
- The name came from my love of glitter and Heir of Fire, the third book in my then-favorite series, Throne of Glass.
- It’s gone through a lot of redesigns and changes, but my current plan is to make content focused on books and The Sims. There might also be some lifestyle posts.
- You can use any of my social media pages, or, for inquiries, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org