Hello, I’m Olivia! 🙂
- I’m 16 years old.
- I live in the mid-western United States.
- I identify as aromantic asexual.
- My pronouns are she/her.
- I’m in high school.
- Books/series: His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers, Vampire Academy and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, Unicorn Tracks by Julia Ember, The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli, Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde, The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand et al, and Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
- Music: Taylor Swift, Bea Miller, and the soundtracks to Hairspray (2007), Lemonade Mouth, and various Disney movies
- TV show: Shadowhunters
- Movies: Hairspray (2007), Lemonade Mouth, Beauty and the Beast (both), Moana, Frozen, Aladdin, Tangled, Finding Dory, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, The Fault in Our Stars, Inside Out, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and My Neighbor Totoro
- I’m shy until you get to know me; then I don’t stop talking.
- I’m 100% an introvert.
- I love unicorns, mermaids, narwhals, and other mythical creatures/beings.
- I use emojis a lot.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- I love bad puns.
- I’m learning French and am fluent in sarcasm.
- Glitter makes everything better, in my opinion.
- I’m currently working on my own book. It has no title yet but I’m calling it #QueerAATFK.
About my blog:
- I started it on September 13, 2015.
- The name came from my love of glitter and Heir of Fire, the third book in my then-favorite series Throne of Glass. (It’s no longer my favorite, nor is A Court of Thorns of Roses.)
- It’s mainly bookish, but anything is possible.
- You can use any of my social media pages, or, for inquiries, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org