Writing this post means taking one of my first real breaks from Booktubeathon, outside of sleeping and running errands yesterday. I’ve read six books this week and am almost a quarter of the way into my seventh/final book, which I’m hoping to finish later today. I have a new love for readathons. 😀
It’s been a long time since I posted a book haul. Legitimately a long time. I don’t even remember the last time I posted a book haul.
I also don’t remember what I posted last month, but that’s not important. But this month I managed to get a LOT of books through various means, so I decided to write a haul.
Note: most of the time I include book covers in these posts, but
I’m lazy there’s a lot of books in this post, so no covers today. Now let’s dive in! 😉
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab, #2 [read]
- Enigma by Tonya Kuper, #2 [read] – this duology deserves more love. The first book is Anomaly. 😉 *gentle shove*
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, stand-alone [tbr]
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas, #6 [tbr, out Sept. 5th] – pre-order
- Always and Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han, #3 [tbr]
- Beauty and the Beast and Other Classic Fairytales by various authors [tbr] – Barnes and Noble collector’s edition
I’ve gotten in the habit of requesting each month’s new releases on my library website, in an attempt to stay on top of them without spending extreme amounts of money. I didn’t think this through; sometimes a lot of books come in at once. Although, to be honest, this isn’t *really* a bad problem to have.
- A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi, #2 [read, returned]
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour, stand-alone [read, returned]
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon, #1 [read, returned]
- The Pale Dreamer by Samantha Shannon, #0.5 [read, returned] – came with TBS
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard, #2 [read, returned]
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West, stand-alone [read, returned]
- By Your Side by Kasie West, stand-alone [read, returned]
- Frostblood by Elly Blake, #1 [read, returned]
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera, stand-alone [read, returned]
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli, stand-alone [read, returned]
- How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake, stand-alone [read, checked out]
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston, stand-alone [currently reading, checked out]
- Meg and Linus by Hanna Nowinski [tbr, checked out]
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber, #1 [tbr, checked out]
- Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza, #1 [tbr, checked out]
- Enemy Exposure by Meghan Rogers, #2 [tbr, checked out] – this duology deserves more love. The first book is Crossing the Line. 😉 *gentle shove*
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, stand-alone [tbr, checked out] – YESSSS FINALLY!
- Half Wild by Sally Green, #2 [tbr, checked out]
- Half Lost by Sally Green, #3 [tbr, checked out]
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner, stand-alone [tbr, checked out]
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde, stand-alone [tbr, checked out]
Now do you see why I didn’t want to include covers? So! Many! Books!
My local friend Ellie went to BEA and BookCon last month and was kind enough to give me some extra samplers, get a book signed for me, and let me borrow any of the ARCs she got. This honestly made my month, because it means getting early access to books I would have to wait for otherwise. 😀
- Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie, et al [out now] – sampler
- The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo [out Sept. 26th] – sampler
- The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi, stand-alone [tbr] – mine to keep
- Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman [tbr, out now]
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West [tbr, out now]
- Warcross by Marie Lu [tbr, out Sept. 12th]
- Invictus by Ryan Graudin [tbr, out Sept. 26th]
- In 27 Days by Alison Gervais [tbr, out now]
And finally, the list is over! I didn’t realize quite how many books I’d gotten until I was writing this. Omg.
What books did you get this month? Have you read any of the books on my list? Are there any I should prioritize? Let’s chat! I’d love to know! 🙂
I’m off to go swimming and continue reading Geekerella. 🙂 I hope you all have a fabulous day/night! ❤
Until next time…