Hi guys and happy December! I can’t believe there’s only just over 21 days until Christmas and 27 until 2017. That’s so crazy! Where did 2016 go? And this will most likely be my last wrap up of the year, because I might not get to this month’s until early January. I’ll be on winter break, though, so who knows?
Anyway, this will be a relatively long post, so get comfy and let’s get into it! (You can use this as an excuse to eat more chocolate!) 😛
I only got through 6 books in November, but that’s better than none. 😉
- The Infinity of You & Me by J.Q. Coyle – 4½ stars
- Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes – 5 stars
- Until I Die by Amy Plum – 5 stars
- Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes – 5 stars
- If I Should Die by Amy Plum – 5 stars
- Tainted by Alexandra Moody – 3½ stars
I had a pretty good month, and as you can see, there was a bit of a pattern. 4 of these 6 ended up on my favorites shelf, but if I had to pick it would be a tie between Frozen Tides and If I Should Die. ❤
So even though I didn’t read a ton, these books and the first book of this month’s wrap up (The Valiant by Lesley Livingston) have put me at a total of 100 books read. And that means I’ve finished my Goodreads goal for the year! XD
I’m happy to say I posted 6 things that weren’t reviews last month, and I cut down the repetition too. 6 was apparently my lucky number. 🙂
- From October to November (I Overuse Caps Lock)
- My 11 Favorite Trilogies!
- The Lost Girl – Cover Reveal! (+ Giveaway!)
- 8 Series I Think Would Make Cool TV Shows!
- Conquering Kingdoms Book Tag!
- 15 of My Anticipated Releases of 2017!
I had some sort of random creative streak throughout November, and hopefully that can make up for my sporadic posting. Although that might end up carrying over to this month, because finals are in a couple of weeks.
I don’t think I got any books in November. I wasn’t able to get the Owlcrate last month, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t buy any.
*tries to think of interesting things that happened in my life in November* XD
Maybe it’s because it’s 10 pm, or maybe I just didn’t do anything this month… but I’m drawing a blank. Let’s move on. 😛
I have an ambitious TBR this month, but I think my winter break will help me get through it. I’m hoping to read a total of 9 books. 🙂
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
- The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
- Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
I got all of these but TWK at the library today, and I’m hoping to borrow it from my library’s e-book catalog later this month. And if I can read all of these, then December will be the month of catching up with hyped books. I also noticed that my TBR is full of retellings and/or books set in the Middle East, with a side of pirates and a lone contemporary. 😛
And that wraps up this wrap up! (Excuse my bad pun.)
How many books did you read in November? How many did you buy? Did anything interesting happen? What do you hope to read this month? Any releases you’re anticipating in December? I’d love to know! Tell me in the comments! 🙂
I’m off to be lazy, maybe start a book, and then go to sleep. I have a very interesting daily life. XD I hope you all have a fabulous day/night! ❤
Until next time…