Hi guys! It’s been forever since I did a TTT post, but this week’s topic interested me, so here I am. This week, the topic is ten things books have inspired me to do, or something similar to that. 🙂
I think books in general are really inspirational, and different for each person. Just about every book I read has some sort of impact on me, big or small, and that’s part of why I keep reading.
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. It might sound cheesy, but it’s true. 😉
So without further ado, let’s get into it!
1. Anna and The French Kiss inspired me to go to Paris. I haven’t yet, but I remember wanting to go for basically my entire life. Reading that made me want to go even more, and it will probably be one of the first foreign places I go to. 😉
2. Tiger’s Curse inspired me to go to India. I’ve always wanted to travel, but mostly just around my own country and Europe. Imagining the rich, vibrant Indian culture described in this book made me want to experience it for myself. 😀
3. Percy Jackson and The Olympians inspired me to go to Greece. I know the traveling doesn’t happen until Heroes of Olympus, but this book got me hooked on the mythology. Ever since then, I’ve wanted to visit the temples and learn the little tidbits Rick’s books might’ve left out. 😉
4. Clockwork Angel inspired me to go to London. If I can’t time-travel back to Victorian London to hang out with the trio, I’ll settle for seeing the sights in modern London. 🙂
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone inspired me to go to Prague. If I can’t portal to Eretz, then Karou and Zuzana can just show me around Prague. It’s supposed to be gorgeous, and quirky. If it is, it’s my kind of place. If not, I’ll explore anyway. XD
6. Kids of Appetite inspired me to go on a road trip. It’s not really a road trip book, but it’s the only one I can think of. I just want to drive around the US and have fun. It’s also inspired me to read more road trip contemporaries. 😉
7. Since You’ve Been Gone inspired me to be more spontaneous. I like to think that I already am, but reading it made me want to do things I wouldn’t normally do. Not necessarily like the list, but just fun things I could tell stories about later. 🙂
8. Queen of Shadows and A Court of Mist and Fury inspired me to try to make more friends, so I can have an awesome group like Aelin and Feyre do, respectively. I doubt any group I made could ever be as cool as theirs, but I can try. 😀
9. The Fault In Our Stars inspired me to go to Amsterdam. I thought I was done with the traveling part, but I guess not. 😛 In the movie, Amsterdam looked so beautiful, and I would love to visit all the same places Hazel and Augustus did.
10. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before inspired me to bake. It wasn’t my favorite book, but I loved the baking scenes and it made me want to get back into baking. I’m slowly learning to cook, but baking has always been my favorite. I’ve always preferred sweet things. 😉
And that wraps up my list!
What have books inspired you to do? Did you do TTT this week? If so, are any of yours similar to any of mine? I’d love to know! 🙂
My goals for today are to finish Dreams of Gods and Monsters and play Splatoon, so I’m off to do just that. 😉 I hope you all have a fabulous day/night! ❤
Until next time…
Come visit me! 😀