Hi guys! I seriously can’t believe it’s April already. Summer break is so close!! But anyway, that’s not my point. I’ve got my April TBR to share today! 😀
Since I have lots of fun things planned for today (aka reading, eating candy, and playing Heads Up + Mario Kart with my family), I’m just going to dive right in! 😉
1. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (#1) — I’m currently reading this and I’m a bit under ¼ through. So far the plot is interesting, but the characters are average. But there’s still plenty of time for it to improve, and I have high hopes. 😉
2. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck (#1) — I haven’t heard a lot about this book, but it’s been on my TBR since I joined Goodreads (July 12, 2015). It has a really cool synopsis, and I’m excited to read it. 🙂
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (#1) — This is definitely my most anticipated read of the month! As you probably know, Throne of Glass is my all-time favorite series at the moment, so I’ve been wanting to get my hands on this for a while. I really hope I love this as much as ToG. And if I do, the sequel’s release isn’t far away! 😀
4. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (#2) — I read The 5th Wave in January and I really enjoyed it, and I’ve been looking for this one ever since. It was an unexpected splurge yesterday, but I’m happy to have it regardless. Hopefully I’ll be able to read it before The Last Star comes out! 🙂
5. Tell The Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan — I won an ARC of this book via HMH Kids’ Instagram, and I’m excited to read it! I’ll essentially be going into this book blind, so I look forward to starting it. This comes out April 5th.
(So I won’t actually read it early, but whatever.) 😉
6. A Darker Shade of Sorcery by William Collins (#1) — The author emailed me yesterday asking if I was interested, and I accepted. It’s the first book in his YA fantasy series, and it sounds like it’ll be a fun, unique read. He sent me a Kindle copy. If I had to pick a second most anticipated read, I think it might be this one just because of the synopsis. 😀
So this month my TBR is full of lesser-known books (except ACOTAR). I’m excited to read all of them! If all goes well, I’ll be going to the library in a couple of weeks and getting some more books to read this month. 🙂
And that’s all I have for now!
How many books do you want to read this month? Which ones are you most excited for? Will you be reading any of the same ones I am? I’d love to know! 🙂
I’ll be spending the rest of my Sunday being lazy and taking part in my aforementioned fun plans. 😀 (Look at me, using big words! And it’s not even noon! XD )
Until next time…