Hi guys and happy March! I’ve got my March TBR to share today! 🙂
for once I don’t have anything to say and I really want to continue reading An Ember In The Ashes, I’m just going to hop right into this! (Get it? Because Easter is at the end of the month? … No? Moving on.) 😛
1. An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (#1) — I’m nearly ½ through this and I’m enjoying it so far. I’m starting to see what all the hype is about! 😀
2. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (#1) — I’ve heard a lot about this trilogy and I want to experience it for myself. I look forward to seeing if it’s as awesome and creepy as people say! (Also I have to read this before the movie comes out in September!)
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart — I haven’t heard quite as much about this one, but it’s been on my TBR for a really long time so I’m reading it. 😉
4. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas (#0.5) — This is the only book I have left to read in the Throne of Glass series until the fifth one comes out on September 6th. I’m excited to finally meet Sam, and curious if this book will be the one to make me cry.
I doubt it will, but there’s always a chance. This is my second most anticipated read this month. 😀
5. Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout (companion) — After this I’ll be entirely done with the Lux series. 😦 I snagged this one on my Kindle when it was on sale on Friday for $0.99! I’m really excited for this one; it’s my third most anticipated read this month. 😀
6. Blackheath by Gabriella Lepore — This is an impulse buy from Friday because a) it was also $0.99 and b) I really wanted to support OfTomes, as Ben is one of my favorite BookTubers. 😉 This will be my second book by Gabriella and even though I don’t know much about it, I’m excited!
7. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (#1) — This doesn’t come out for another week, but I’ll be getting it either that day or the following Sunday when I meet Cassie. (!!!!!) If you know me, you won’t be surprised to know that this is by far my most anticipated read of the month. 😀
As you can see, this month is full of hyped books, and I’m pumped to be reading them all! I’ll likely be going to the library towards the end of the month so there will probably be more books on my wrap-up, but I’m keeping my TBR small so it isn’t stressful. 😉
(And because that thing called school gets in the way sometimes. *shudders* haha)
And that’s all I have for now!
How many books do you want to read this month? Which ones are you most excited for? Will you be reading any of the same ones I am? I’d love to know! 🙂
Until next time…