Hi guys and happy Leap Day! I’m here with my wrap-up for February! 🙂
I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t believe tomorrow is the first of March! ^.^ This year seems to be going by really fast, especially since I’m in high school! I thought that made everything slow. XD But I guess not!
Moving on. This post will be split into three parts — books, blog, and life. I’m not including a haul, because that was yesterday’s post. (Although today I got my first order of bookmarks from Happy Hello on Etsy. Pictures on my Instagram.) 🙂
So without further
rambling ado, here’s my wrap-up!
I read a total of 15 books this month! o.o I’m really surprised by that, but happy with it nonetheless. 😀 My ratings were very mixed:
1. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout — 5 out of 5 stars
2. Kat and Daemon Wedding by Jennifer L. Armentrout — no review
3. Kat and Daemon Shop for a Halloween Costume by Jennifer L. Armentrout — no review
4. Kat and Daemon Baby by Jennifer L. Armentrout — no review
5. Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout — 5 out of 5 stars
6. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor — 4¼ out of 5 stars
7. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer — 4½ out of 5 stars
8. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater — DNF — 1½ out of 5 stars
9. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima — DNF — 1¾ out of 5 stars
10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa — 3¾ out of 5 stars
11. Never Mind My Thigh Gap by Sarah Newton & Bronte Huskinson — 3 out of 5 stars
12. The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson — 3 out of 5 stars
13. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton — 2¼ out of 5 stars
14. The Selection by Kiera Cass — 4 out of 5 stars
15. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella — 5 out of 5 stars
That puts me at 16% for my Goodreads challenge, or 21 out of 130 books. 🙂
I posted 27 things this month (this post included). I’m really happy I’ve been able to keep up with my blog and school. 😀 I would link all my posts here, but I’m
lazy hungry and I want to keep reading An Ember In The Ashes. I finally started that. Go me! 😛
One big thing happened this month regarding this blog — I upgraded to my own domain! (meaning it’s heirofglitter.com rather than heirofglitter.wordpress.com) I did it on February 13th, the six month anniversary of starting it, although I didn’t realize until later that day. It’s a huge thing for me and I’m still so excited about it. 😀 If you’d like to know more about my experience upgrading, I wrote a post about it.
I haven’t gotten sick again, so that’s awesome. 😀
Last weekend I went shopping with my family, and on Saturday we went to the zoo. It’s been in the sixties and sunny, so we took advantage of the warm weather. 😀 It’s supposed to snow this week, although I’m seriously hoping it doesn’t. I’M SICK OF WINTER. GO AWAY. RAWR.
Moving on… I’m not going to the Chloe Neill signing tomorrow night because I decided I’d rather watch the new Shadowhunters. But I am going to meet Cassandra Clare next weekend (the 13th) still. 😉 And there’s a good chance I’ll be going off with a couple of my non-bookish friends that same weekend, so that’s cool. Socializing and meeting a favorite author? Best weekend ever! 😀 (Except BookCon weekend in May, which we purchased tickets for.)
I don’t want to bore you guys, so I’ll stop here. Haha.
And that’s all I have for now!
How many books did you read this month? How did blogging go? Did you do anything fun in real life? I’d love to know! 🙂
My March TBR should be up tomorrow. 😉
Until next time…