Hi guys! Sorry I haven’t posted in two days. I’ve been kind of busy catching up with school after I missed three days last week. But I’m back now, and hopefully I can post every day or every other day. 😉
I’ve only done one other TTT and that was before Christmas. I’m hoping to start doing them more regularly, but I’m not sure if I will.
TTT was created by The Broke and The Bookish, and this week was a freebie. I was inspired by one of the blogs I follow to do fictional characters I wish were my BFFs. 😀
Let’s get into this! 😛
- Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, Throne of Glass – This is one of my all-time favorite series and Aelin is one of my all-time favorite characters. I think we’d get along really well. We both love books, dresses, puppies, and chocolate, and she could teach me awesome fighting skills. 😛
- Magnus Bane, The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices – These are two more of my all-time favorite series and Magnus is one more of my all-time favorite characters. We both love glitter and he could give me epic tips in fashion and partying. 😛
- Any/all of The Lunar Chronicles crew – This is sort of cheating, but I couldn’t choose between them all. I love the whole gang in this series, so being friends with any or all of them would be a blast. And I would love to go on the Rampion! 😀
- Any/all of the Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus crew – Again, I couldn’t choose. They would all be really fun friends. It would be awesome to play capture the flag with them! 😀
- Karou and Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke and Bone – They could take me to all the best places in Prague and teach me a bunch about art. And maybe Karou could find a way to get me a colored streak in my hair. 😛
- Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices – We could just sit and read the day away. 😀
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter – We’re both quirky and easygoing. I’m not sure what we’d do, but I think we’d both have a lot of fun. And I could probably meet all of her friends. 😉
- Cassie Sullivan from The 5th Wave – Again, I’m not sure what we’d do, but I just feel like we’d get along really well. Also, she seems like an awesome friend. 🙂
- Anna Oliphant and Étienne St. Clair from Anna and The French Kiss – We could wander around Paris and/or California, they could show me the best places, and we could watch movies. Both of them are so fun and goofy, I think I’d fit right in with them. 😛
- Katy Swartz from Lux – Just like with Tessa, we could sit and read all day. But since she loves YA too, we could have discussions and blog together. Best day ever! 😀
So those are the top 10 (well, more than 10) characters I’d love to be friends with! Would you want to be friends with any of them, or someone else? What would you do together? 🙂 (and feel free to leave a link to your own TTT!)
My review for Shades of Earth should be up by this weekend, and also possibly news of a book club and/or weekly meme I’m thinking of starting. 😀 If I were to start one or both, would you be interested in participating?