Hi guys! I’ve already done both of these awards, but I was nominated again by two awesome people so I’m doing them again. 🙂
So this is my third day home with the stomach flu and while I don’t feel too bad, I’ve definitely felt better. On the bright side though, I’ve had plenty of down time to read and blog. XD
Anyway, let’s get into this! 😀
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
1 // How many books do you read per week and what is your goal for this year?
I typically read 2 per week when I’m in school, but over break or the summer I have a lot more free time so 3 or more. My goal for the year is 130 books. 🙂
2 // How many book boyfriends do you have?
None. XD I have favorite male characters but none I would consider boyfriends. To name a few- Rowan Whitethorn from the Throne of Glass series, Kaidan Rowe from the Sweet Evil trilogy, Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments / The Infernal Devices, Will Herondale and Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices. 😀
3 // What books are you ashamed that you didn’t read?
I’m not ashamed of reading or not reading anything, but there are a few really popular series I need to read (The Raven Boys, Miss Peregrine’s, Falling Kingdoms, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before…).
4 // What would you do if your friend lost a book you lent him/her?
Nothing, because I wouldn’t have lent a book in the first place. I let people I trust read my books if they can read them at my house. Otherwise it’s not allowed. XD
5 // What book did you love but hate the movie adaptation?
I’m going to go with Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I didn’t hate the movie, but I had a lot more issues with it than I did with Divergent.
6 // What book describes you best and why?
I can’t think of a book that describes me but I can think of a lot of characters. That’s not the question though, so… no answer. 🙂
7 // What book made you stay up all night to finish it?
I’ve yet to stay up all night to finish a book but all the books in the Throne of Glass series have made me want to. 😀
8 // If you had to choose between walking and reading, what would you choose?
Both, I’m very good at multitasking. XD
9 // What character would you want to be?
Lysandra from Queen of Shadows, the fourth book in the Throne of Glass series. I couldn’t handle actually being Aelin, but Lysandra would be cool because I would have an awesome ability (not spoiling it 😉 ) and I’d be Aelin’s best friend. Win! 😀
10 // Have you ever cried in public while reading?
No, I’ve never cried while reading at all.
I have a heart of stone. XD
11 // What character do you want to punch in the face?
The first person that popped into my head was Aristotle from my current read, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. He really gets on my nerves. I’ll touch on that more when I post my review. 😉
** I also nominated all of you (except Morrisa) for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Details below. 🙂
(I’m aware that’s not 11 and I’m not sure if they all have >200 followers but I ran out of people to tag…)
- How many books do you read per week?
- What’s the longest book you’ve read?
- What are your hobbies, aside from reading and blogging?
- If you could travel to any fictional world, where would you go?
- What real place would you love to travel to / live in?
- What book trope do you love?
- What book trope annoys you?
- Do you listen to music while you read? If so, what kind?
- Do you eat while you read? If so, what do you eat?
- If you could have any fictional creature or pet as your pet, what would you choose?
- What are you currently reading?
That’s all for this award! Thanks again Amanda. 🙂
Beautiful Blogger Award
- Link to the blogger who gave you the award
- State seven random facts about yourself
- Nominate other people & notify them of the nomination
- I rarely get cold.
- I get scared easily.
- I love bright colors.
- I want to travel the world after I’m done with school.
- After owning a dog for three years, I found out I’m more of a dog person than a cat person.
- However I have a soft spot for animals of all kinds.
- I’m slowly teaching myself how to cook and bake and I’m enjoying it.
Everyone I nominated for the Liebster Award, except Morrisa since she’s done it already. 😉
So that’s all! I know this was long, but I thought I would just knock both of these awards out at the same time. Expect to see a book tag and a review up later today or tomorrow! 🙂