Hi guys! I hope you all had a fabulous day yesterday, even if you don’t celebrate Christmas! ❤
I thought it would be fun to share what I got for Christmas with you all! I didn’t get many books, so I figured I’d do an overall haul to lengthen the post. 😉
So I’m going to stop rambling now. Let’s get into it!
This will be in two categories: bookish and non-bookish. 🙂
- Vanilla Bean Noel products from Bath and Body Works – I’m not sure if B&BW is international or not, but for those of you who don’t know, it’s a store that sells perfumes, lotions, hand sanitizers, and similar things in fun scents. I got a perfume, lotion, and shower gel (body wash 😉 ) in Vanilla Bean Noel, which is my absolute favorite holiday scent they have. 😀
- Bea Miller Not An Apology CD – I recently discovered Bea’s music and I love it, so I had to have her CD! Not An Apology has amazing songs, and it’s doubly impressive because it’s her debut album. 😀
- The Mortal Instruments angelic power rune necklace – This wasn’t actually on my wish-list, but my mom saw it and got it because she knew I wanted one. I’m not going to complain! XD I wore it all day yesterday and have worn it all of today so far too.
- cute beanie – I got my first beanie about a month ago and I fell in love with it, so I was pleasantly surprised and super happy to get a second one! My new one is white and shimmery with two pink pom-poms on top. Again, it wasn’t on my wish-list, but I don’t care. XD And again, I wore it all day yesterday and have worn it all day today so far as well.
- long socks – I wear boots a lot and I’m always losing socks. Enough said. XD
- flower crown – My sister made me a gorgeous purple, pink, and white flower crown. It wasn’t on my list, but I look forward to spring and summer so I can wear it. She’s really talented! 😀 For the record, I love flower crowns for spring and summer, and beanies for autumn and winter. 😉
- selfie stick – I love taking selfies even though I’m not good at it. I asked for one of these because they seem cool and I thought it would help me take better selfies. XD Don’t judge.
- Bing Bong Funko pop – Prior to yesterday I only owned one Funko (Jack Skellington, from Disney’s Nightmare Before Christmas). But they look awesome on my shelf and they’re cute so I asked for more. XD I got one of Bing Bong from Disney’s Inside Out, which is probably my current favorite Disney movie. Now I have two and I’m thrilled! 😀
- Christmas M&M’s – I’m addicted to M&M’s; they’re one of my favorite chocolates. I got a big bag in my stocking and have used considerable self-restraint to still have 95% of the bag left. XD
- a new bookshelf – Before, my shelf was brown and had three shelves, and was full of books. Now it’s black and has five shelves, and only three and a half have been used. The fourth has my library books though, so technically that’s only temporary. 😉 It’s not as pretty as other peoples’ but I’m in love with it and that’s what’s important. You can find pictures on my Instagram (link on sidebar).
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey – I got the movie paperback edition from my sister, along with the flower crown. While I prefer original covers over movie covers, I’m thrilled to finally have this book nonetheless. I’ll be starting this immediately after I finish my library books, which will be just in time for the movie! 😀
- a $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble – My mom got me this because she didn’t know where to start when I sent her my TBR. XD I can’t blame her; it’s 260 books after all (258 technically, because I used it already haha). I used it to buy two copies of Redwall by Brian Jacques and a copy of Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz. I got the former so I can buddy-read it with my sister, and the latter because I want to own more contemporary books (after that I’m up to 6 XD ).
So that’s everything I got for Christmas this year! It may not seem like much, but I love what I got and I had a great day with my family. That’s what really matters. 😉
What did you get for Christmas? Feel free to tell me a few of your favorite presents in the comments! 🙂
Until next time- Olivia ❤