Created by The Broke & The Bookish 🙂
Hi guys! So I wasn’t planning on doing a TTT this week (I’ve actually never done one at all, only a spin-off) but the topic was interesting so I decided to! I may or may not do them every week. 😉
So this week’s topic is “Books I Wouldn’t Mind Finding Under My Tree,” and I’m kind of cheating because I’m using mostly series. I say kind of because it was never specified that series weren’t allowed. And I’m a rebel anyway. XD (yeah not really…)
Let’s get started! **titles are linked to the first book on Goodreads!**
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas – I only own Queen of Shadows, so I’d love to get the others! Plus I still haven’t read The Assassin’s Blade. I need to! XD
- Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi – I’ve read all of the books because I borrowed them from the library, but it’s amazing and beautifully written. I’d love to own it!
- Sweet Evil series by Wendy Higgins – I only own Sweet Temptation, but this series is amazing and has a lovely romance.
- The Mortal Instruments / The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare – I read and adored the entirety of both series but I only own the original paperback of City of Bones and the new paperback of Clockwork Angel. Any set of these two series would be amazing to have, as long as their covers match! 😉
- Cruel Beauty / Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge – This is the only series I’m not including. These are both individual books but they’re set in the same universe. Cruel Beauty was a gorgeous retelling of Beauty and The Beast and I’ve yet to read Gilded Ashes, but I’d love to have them both nonetheless!
- The 5th Wave trilogy by Rick Yancey – Only 2/3 books in this trilogy have been published but I’m including it anyway! I’m not asking for an ARC of the final book, just copies of the first two. I’m determined to read The 5th Wave before the movie comes out on January 15th!
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children trilogy by Ransom Riggs – This trilogy is pretty popular right now and even though it isn’t set to release until next December, I want to read it before the movie is out. Plus I want to see if I love the series as much as everyone else. 😀
- Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout – I’ve only read the first three books but this series is absolutely amazing! I really want to own it.
- Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo – I’m barely ¼ done with Siege and Storm but I really like this series! The covers are awesome, too. I’d love to own this as well!
- Scarlet / Fairest by Marissa Meyer – A hardback copy of both of these would complete my collection of The Lunar Chronicles, with the exception of Stars Above since that’s not out yet. 😉
And that’s it!
What are some books you’d like to see under your tree? Do we have any in common? Feel free to let me know in the comments. 😀
Until next time- Olivia ❤