Thanks so much to my friend Mariana (fireheartbooks) for tagging me! 😀
I’m almost ¾ done with Ignite Me, so a review should be up in the next day, hopefully. But until then, I’ll just do a few more tags. 🙂
- You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next? I have about 220 actually, although recently I’ve been getting 5-7 from the library at a time. I’ll pick between those, either by choosing my most anticipated or doing a poll on Twitter. 🙂
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed? I’ve only ever DNF’d two books, and one of them I intend to give a second try. It would honestly depend on the book, although I think I’d try to get through it.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how? I actually haven’t done a Goodreads challenge before, but I intend to do one for 2016. If I was falling behind, I’d do everything I could to catch up. I’m not sure how, but I’d try. XD
- The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope? This bugs me so much. I don’t actually own any series with mismatched covers (except the old edition of City of Bones and the new edition of Clockwork Angel) although I do have some series with a mix of hardcover and paperback. Like, my copy of The Hunger Games is paperback, but Catching Fire and Mockingjay are hardcover. And Cinder, Cress, and Winter are hardcover, but Scarlet is paperback.
- Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings? This hasn’t happened to me yet, but I think I’d post something on my blog. 🙂
- You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal? I don’t think this would be a problem. A book has never made me cry.
- A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?! If it’s a book I loved, I’ll still remember what happened. 😉
- You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask? Just tell them. XD
- Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump? This has never happened to me, so I’m not sure. I think I’d reread an old favorite, or watch BookTube.
- There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy? All of them! It’ll just take a long time. XD
- After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them? If I’m reading a book already I’ll finish it and then start one of my new books. Unless I have library books checked out, because then I’d read those just to make sure I get through them all. So within two weeks probably.
And that’s it! 🙂 I tag…
Ashleigh (A Frolic Through Fiction)
Until next time- Olivia ❤