Thanks so much to Ashleigh (A Frolic Through Fiction) for tagging me! 😀
1) You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Contemporary- My current favorite contemporary is Anna and The French Kiss, but I don’t own a copy of that so I think I’d go with The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
Fantasy- This one is a no-brainer. I would definitely pick Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. 😀
Non-fiction- I only own one book that could qualify as non-fiction, and that’s Dewey by Vicki Myron. It’s the true story of a cat adopted by a library over in Council Bluffs. It’s really sweet but also really sad. ❤
Mythology- For my other genre I’d pick mythology, and I would choose Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. This series has a special place in my heart. 🙂
2) You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
Definitely Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas! It’s a fantastic series and I think it could get anyone to like reading. 😀
3) You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
There are a lot of books that can put me in a great mood, but the first one that comes to mind is The Lightning Thief. Percy has been hilarious since the beginning, and I just love the trio when they first meet. 😀
4) You go back in time for a day to your child-hood years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Either Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. 😀
5) Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
My current read, which is Winter by Marissa Meyer, and my next read, which is Control by Lydia Kang.
6) Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
I wouldn’t want any of my books to be taken, but I’d be the most upset if any of my signed books were taken. I have nine, and five are personalized. I would not want anyone messing with them.
7) Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
Well, I wouldn’t have let anyone borrow one of my books unless I
was suffering from a serious illness really trusted them and they knew what my books meant to me. If they didn’t understand, they wouldn’t be allowed to borrow my books. 😉
And I tag:
Until next time- Olivia ❤