Thanks so much to Ashleigh (A Frolic Through Fiction) for nominating me! 😀
- Thank the giver and link their blog in your post
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees, I would like for you to think of the light emanating from the stars, the ones that truly touch your soul with their work. The ones that are the light for you; a true STARLIGHT Blogger
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions. Answer that first, then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator, and never change the Award rules.
- Please don’t delete this note: The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award. Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo”
The Original Questions:
- If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why? I haven’t really thought about this… I don’t know.
- What is your favorite book and why? This is really hard; I have so many! I can think of my favorite series, but that’s not the question. I think my favorite book would have to be Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, because it’s the most epic book in the Throne of Glass series.
- Who is your favorite fictional character from any medium and why? Aelin from Throne of Glass. She’s totally epic.
- If you could have a pet from any book you’ve read, which would it be? Definitely Fleetfoot from Throne of Glass! 😀
- Have you ever cried at a book? If so, which? Nope.
- What are 3 books you would recommend? Throne of Glass, Anomaly by Tonya Kuper, and Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare.
Georgia (Books and Other Miracles)
Who is your favorite fictional couple?
Contemporary or fantasy?
What are you currently reading?
Until next time- Olivia ❤