Thanks so much to Georgia (Books and Other Miracles) for nominating me! 😀
• Once you are nominated, make a post linking the person who nominated you.
• Answer the 5 questions the person who nominated you provided.
• Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
• Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
• Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- What is your favorite thing to do? Well, reading, for one. I also enjoy spending time with my family and I want to learn photography. 🙂
- What do you think is the most important thing in life? I know this is
kind ofcheesy, but I think kindness, happiness, and preserving the world are most important. Yes, that’s three things, but in my mind they’re equally important. We should all be kind to ourselves and others, do what we can to be happy, and make sure our planet is in good condition for future generations. 🙂 ❤️
- What is your favorite book ever? This is a really hard question… I think I have to say that, at the moment, it’s a tie between Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. 😀
- What music do you like? I’m a big fan of Taylor Swift and Bea Miller, but sometimes I’ll find a song on the Top 40 I like. 🙂
- What 5 things would you take with you to a desert island? I’m not sure. Would I be going on a vacation or would I be trapped and trying to escape? If I was on vacation, I’d take my phone, an outfit, a book, and some form of payment. But if I was trying to escape, I’d take my phone, some food, a knife or dagger of some sort, and an outfit. 😉
There are three people I would pick, but one nominated me, one has already done this, and one was already nominated. I don’t know who else to pick, so… 😁